Terms & Conditions
Below you’ll find the highlights of our terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, ‘we/us’ shall mean PURE Resort Pitztal and ‘you/the client’, shall mean the person in whose name the booking is made under. ‘You/the client,’ shall take responsibility for all persons on whose behalf the booking is made.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in is possible between 4 pm and 8 pm. Running a little later that expected? Just let us know.
- Checkout takes place before 10am on the day of departure.
- Our resort, all our chalets, apartments, restaurant and other areas are non-smoking.
- Due to Fire & Safety regulations, it’s not possible for our chalets and apartments to hold more people than indicated in the accommodation specifications.
- As a way to confirm verification and provide a guarantee we’ll ask you to submit your valid credit card details upon booking. Without your consent we will not process a booking or reservation.
- We kindly ask you to make a down payment consisting of 30% of the total booking fee, transferred to our bank account within 10 days of your reservation. Once this has been received, your booking will be finalized. The remaining sum will be paid on location.
- We prefer payments with bank cards (EC/Maestro) and credit cards (VISA/MasterCard). Advance payment of the full sum via bank transfer is possible as well. Please contact at us for this payment method so we can provide you with the relevant details.
- Dogs are welcome on request and subject to availability. Three of our Mountain Chalets are reserved for dogs and their owners. The occupancy per chalet is limited to one dog. Surcharge per dog €20.00 per day (without food).
Note: Dogs are not allowed to sleep in the bedrooms or on the sofa. Dogs must not be left unattended in the chalet.
- Suggested minimal age for children is 7 years old. Our surroundings demand a good physical condition. For this reason, our resort doesn’t offer facilities for young children (babies/toddlers).
- Summer 2020: from 26.06.2020 till 13.09.2020
- Fall 2020 & Winter 2020/2021: from 23.10.2020 till 24.04.2021
Our standard stay is 3 nights.
A stay of 2 nights is possible, but only bookable max. 2 months before arrival.
Please note that for certain periods you can only book our chalets and apartments in blocks:
Fixed stay of 7 nights (Sa. - Sa. / Sun. - Sun.), during:
- 26.12.2020 - 03.01.2021 (New Year)
- 06.02.2021 - 14.02.2021
Minimum stay of 5 nights, during:
- 18.12.2020 - 26.12.2020 (Christmas)
- 02.01.2021 - 08.01.2021
- 30.01.2021 - 06.02.2021
- 14.02.2021 - 28.02.2021
- 27.03.2021 - 05.04.2021
Temporary // Free cancellation until 14 days before arrival (for a stay in the period 26.06.2020 - 17.12.2020).
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, please contact us immediately to find a solution. Our cancellation policy consists of the following terms:
- No cancellation fee up to 60 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 40% of the total agreed price by 60 - 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 30 - 7 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 100% of the total agreed price within the last 24 hours before the scheduled date of arrival. Or in the event of premature departure or no-show;
- Cancellations are only valid in writing.
To avoid cancellation fees, we strongly advise you to contract a travel cancellation insurance in case of illness or any other unforeseen events.
In all other instances, the Austrian Hotel Contracting Conditions will apply. Find these conditions here.
Between 16.00 - 20.00 hours
A basket daily delivered at your doorstep
Pitztal Sommer Card
Included during Summer
Between 08.00 und 10.00 hours
Bedclothes, bathrobe & towels
Starter packages is always included
No, thank you!
Free of charge
Only upon request