Terms & Conditions
Below you’ll find the highlights of our terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, ‘we/us’ shall mean PURE Resort Pitztal and ‘you/the client’, shall mean the person in whose name the booking is made under. ‘You/the client,’ shall take responsibility for all persons on whose behalf the booking is made.
Terms & Conditions
- Check-in is possible between 4 pm and 8 pm. Running a little later that expected? Just let us know.
- Checkout takes place before 10am on the day of departure.
- Our resort, all our chalets, apartments, restaurant and other areas are non-smoking.
- Due to Fire & Safety regulations, it’s not possible for our chalets and apartments to hold more people than indicated in the accommodation specifications.
- As a way to confirm verification and provide a guarantee we’ll ask you to submit your valid credit card details upon booking. Without your consent we will not process a booking or reservation.
- We kindly ask you to make a down payment consisting of 30% of the total booking fee, transferred to our bank account within 10 days of your reservation. Once this has been received, your booking will be finalized. The remaining sum will be paid on location.
- We prefer payments with bank cards (EC/Maestro) and credit cards (VISA/MasterCard). Advance payment of the full sum via bank transfer is possible as well. Please contact at us for this payment method so we can provide you with the relevant details.
- Pets are not allowed, except in one dedicated chalet. Please contact us to find out more.
- Suggested minimal age for children is 7 years old. Our surroundings demand a good physical condition. For this reason, our resort doesn’t offer facilities for young children (babies/toddlers).
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation, please contact us immediately to find a solution. Our cancellation policy consists of the following terms:
- No cancellation fee up to 60 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 40% of the total agreed price by 60 - 30 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 70% of the total agreed price by 30 - 7 days prior to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 90% of the total agreed price within the last week preceding to the scheduled date of arrival;
- 100% of the total agreed price within the last 24 hours before the scheduled date of arrival. Or in the event of premature departure or no-show;
- Cancellations are only valid in writing.
To avoid cancellation fees, we strongly advise you to contract a travel cancellation insurance in case of illness or any other unforeseen events.
In all other instances, the Austrian Hotel Contracting Conditions will apply. Find these conditions here.
Between 16.00 - 20.00 hours
No thank you
Between 08.00 und 10.00 hours
Bedclothes, bathrobe & towels
Free of charge
Only upon request