You want to get the most out of your time, because adventures are plenty but time is scarce.
That’s why we make sure you can get the most out of your outdoor endeavors, together with our partners.
We shape the perfect experience; from beginning to end. Why? We want to create experiences worth remembering.
So take a step back and enjoy the comfort, luxury and warmth. Take a deep breath and unwind in the best way possible.
Because we believe that the ultimate reward is satisfaction.
- Bistro with bar, lounge, fire place and library
- Wellness and spa, including swimming pool, steam bath, Finish sauna, infrared sauna and stillness room
- Fitness room
- Storage facilities for ski and outdoor gear
- Ski boots dryer
- Laundry room
- Free outdoor/indoor parking
- Free WiFi
A stay at one of our chalets or apartments include services like:
- Breakfast service, a basic or a luxurious breakfast basket delivered to your front door
- Complimentary welcome/starter package (bin bags, toilet paper, etc.)
- Bed sheets
- Sauna package (robe, towel & slippers)
- Final cleaning
As partner of the tourism office in Pitztal, all our guests will receive the ‘Pitztal Sommer Card’.
With this card you can make free and unlimited use of, among other things, the mountain lifts.
Available on special request and additional costs:
- Daily fresh towels
- Extra services, daily tidying & cleaning and making beds
- Mid of the week cleaning service
- Massages, available on request at external local partners
- Laundry service
- Shuttle-service/airport service, from Innsbruck, Salzburg and München airport
You might also like:
Just ask, we're here to help.
Feel free to contact us!
Check-In / Check-out
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we ask you to observe the following times for check-in and check-out:
Check-In: between 16.00 - 20.00 hours
Check-Out: between 08.00 - 10.00 hours
Local Tourist Tax
The local tourist tax is €2.00 per day/person (age 15 years and older) and is not included in the prices.
Summer 2020: from 26.06.2020 till 13.09.2020
Fall 2020 & Winter 2020/2021: from 23.10.2020 till 24.04.2021
Our standard stay is 3 nights.
A stay of 2 nights is possible, but only bookable max. 2 months before arrival.
Please note that for certain periods you can only book our chalets and apartments in blocks:
Fixed stay of 7 nights (Sa. - Sa. / Sun. - Sun.), during:
- 26.12.2020 - 03.01.2021 (New Year)
- 06.02.2021 - 14.02.2021
Minimum stay of 5 nights, during:
- 18.12.2020 - 26.12.2020 (Christmas)
- 02.01.2021 - 08.01.2021
- 30.01.2021 - 06.02.2021
- 14.02.2021 - 28.02.2021
- 27.03.2021 - 05.04.2021
Dogs are welcome on request and subject to availability. Three of our Mountain Chalets are reserved for dogs and their owners. The occupancy per chalet is limited to one dog. Surcharge per dog €20.00 per day (without food).
Note: Dogs are not allowed to sleep in the bedrooms or on the sofa. Dogs must not be left unattended in the chalet.
Between 16.00 - 20.00 hours
A basket daily delivered at your doorstep
Pitztal Sommer Card
Included during Summer
Between 08.00 und 10.00 hours
Bedclothes, bathrobe & towels
Starter packages is always included
No, thank you!
Free of charge
Only upon request