Last update // 15.09.2021
We want you to be able to plan your holiday in the best possible way. That is why we would like to keep you up to date with the latest information and measures.
We have tried to clarify the current regulations for an enjoyable holiday in Austria for you. These rules apply from 15.09.2021 and are subject to change based on developments.
Please note: The following information has been researched with the utmost care. However, we can provide no guarantee of accuracy.
Entry Requirements to Austria
- Entry from countries with low levels of infection (Anlage 1): 3-G-Regel, no quarantine;
- Entry from virus variant states (Anlage 2): In general, there is an entry ban to Austria with only a few exceptions.
Please make sure to always check relevant regulations in other countries in addition to Austrian rules, e.g. regulations on returning to your home country from Austria.
"3-G-Regel" // Tested - Vaccinated - Recovered
For entry without quarantine you need one of these three documents (a medical testimony of the status or a certificate in German or English). From the beginning of July certificates/QR code in the digital "Green Pass" are also valid.
„Getestet“ - Tested
You need a PCR test that is not older than 72 hours or an antigen test that is not older than 24 hours (a antigen self-test is not sufficient). The hours are calculated from when the test was administered. Children up to the age of 12 do not need a test.
„Geimpft“ - Vaccinated
All vaccines approved by the EMA are recognized. A vaccination is valid from the day of the second vaccination for a maximum of 270 days. For vaccines that only require one vaccination, this applies from the 22nd day.
„Genesen“ - Recovered
A survived infection with Sars-Cov-2 entitles you to enter the country for 180 days from recovery. Evidence of neutralizing antibodies counts for 90 days from the time of the test.
- Don't shake hands while greeting;
- Wash and desinfect your hands several times a day;
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
Face Mask Requirement
(FFP2)-Face masks are required in all public enclosed places, shops and museums and in public transport, also if you are vaccinated or have had a COVID-19 infection before. An exception applies to:
- Children under six years of age;
- Pregnant women;
- Deaf and severely hearing impaired people and their communication partners during communication;
- People who cannot be expected to wear a regular face mask for health reasons (medical certificate required).
COVID-19 Test Options
Testing is free for all residents and guests visiting Austria.
As an extra service, we offer our guests the opportunity to test under supervision at the resort. This is free of charge during your stay (we do not test on your arrival or departure day) with us, the result of this test is valid for 24 hours after it has been registered.
Where can I get tested in Austria?
Austria offers a wide variety of testing options. You can get tested at testing facilities ("Teststraßen") that are part of the initiative "Tirol testet" or via self-test at home. You can register here.
How long is my test result valid?
- Antigen test at the resort or testing facility, etc.: valid for 24 hours;
- PCR test: valid for 72 hours.
Measures during your Stay
We are happy that we can open again. However, there are rules that we have to adhere to. Thank you for your support!
Resort // Chalets & Apartments
One week before arrival we will sent you an email with information about your stay, parking and check-in.
Be aware that the following measures will be in place:
- At check-in, you are required to show a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection ("3-G-Regel").
- At check-in, you will need to register (as is usual in Austria).
- You will also need a valid entry test when making use of services, such as visiting the bistro (bar & terrace), wellness, fitness and pool ("3-G-Regel"). Every 24 hours, you will be able to take a monitored self-test directly at the resort.
Wellness, Fitness & Pool
Of course you can relax in our wellness, use the fitness and pool. We ask for your understanding for the current situation. Due to the COVID-19 measures we offer our guest the possibility to enjoy the saunas and/or the fitness in private. A reservation is necessary and can be made daily at the reception.
Please be aware that you are required to show a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection ("3-G-Regel").
Bistro // Bar & Terrace
During the daily opening hours of the reception our bar and terrace are open for a drink and a snack.
Be aware that the following measures will be in place:
- To visit our bistro, bar and terrace, you are required to show a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection ("3-G-Regel").
- You will need to register if you stay longer than 15 minutes.
Of course, all our employees are regularly tested, special precautions are taken and special appointed persons are available.
Wir sind SAFE SERVICE®
Tirols Tourismus setzt auf zertifizierte Sicherheit – und wir sind dabei: Wir nehmen unsere Rolle als verantwortungsvoller Gastgeber wahr und nutzen die "SAFE SERVICE" Lern-App als modernes Schulungsinstrument für unsere Mitarbeiter*innen. Unser Betrieb hat das digitale Training zu Sicherheitsthemen wie Schutzmaßnahmen, Abstandsregeln, Hygiene oder kontaktloses Kundenerlebnis erfolgreich abgeschlossen. Neue Verordnungen, etwa zu Eintrittstests, Gästeregistrierung und Präventionskonzepten, sind ebenfalls Teil der Trainings. Bei wesentlichen Änderungen informiert die App direkt via Push-Mitteilung aufs Mobiltelefon.
So leben wir SAFE SERVICE® nach innen und wissen immer aktuell Bescheid, welche Vorsorge- und Sicherheitsmaßnahmen für unsere Gäste umzusetzen sind. Wir zeigen SAFE SERVICE auch bewusst nach außen und machen sichtbar, dass wir ein SAFE SERVICE® Betrieb sind. So tragen wir unseren Teil dazu bei, die Region als sichere Urlaubsdestination sichtbar zu machen.
Weitere Infos: https://safe-service.tirol/qr-check/
It is a special time right now with new challenges and situations for all of us. Let us treat each other fairly and we will find a solution together. Because of this, we have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy - these also apply to all reservations that have already been made!
You can find our Terms and Conditions, including Cancellation Policy here:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Still have some (other) questions?
Interestingly enough, a lot of the questions we are asked, are quite similar. So find below our Frequently Asked Questions.
Frequently Asked Questions